Thursday, May 04, 2006

"another song"




Ryan is really enjoying dance class. The whole experience is just so fun for her. When we arrive, there is a play area to keep the tots busy before class begins. Both times we've been it's been difficult to remind Ryan that we are there for dance class not just for the play area. But once I can get her into class, she doesn't want to stop dancing. After every song she yells, "Another song!" All the other parents laugh. Mommy had a nice surprise yesterday. Turns out one of the other mommies that showed up yesterday went to high school with me. It was great to see a familiar face. She told me that in one year, Ryan will be in her first dance recital. I can't wait!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the dance clothes .... we want to come to the recital!!! xoxox

Jenn said...

I see no high tops...are the high top days over? I can't believe how big she is, potty trained and all. I may cry!

Anonymous said...

Nonnie said.. A star is born!
Clothes by Nordstrom?

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the recital. Love Ginny

Anonymous said...

One more thing NO hightops!!!!!!!! Ginny

lmg said...

No, no the hightops are still a must. I just thought I'd see how she did without them. Pretty good, I'd say. Definitely improving.