Wednesday, May 24, 2006

2 nu trix



Charlie learned two new tricks today. I sure wish I had known about "blogging" when Ryan was this age. I missed documenting her small moments this way. Anyway, the top picture is Little Miss Charlotte standing in her crib. Steve was on the treadmill and I was just standing there talking to him and we both looked over and there she was... standing up. She looks pretty proud of herself! In the bottom picture Charlie is eating her first "chewing" food. We call these "stars" in our house. They are little "puffs" (much like cereal) that come in fruit flavors and veggies. These are sweet potato veggie puffs. Yummy, I bet you all want to go out and get some for yourself they sound so good, huh? Well, Charlie sure liked the experience. I don't think she got too many in her mouth but she enjoyed the attempts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good girl Charlie. Walking will be next.. Maybe the baby jar food is on its way out. I will go out and purchase some of these when you come to swim so you will have some, and maybe fishes too. I bought you a pool float today it even has a sun shade.SO you must come to Ginny and Big Tims house now to swim with your big sis.. XOXO Aunt Ginny

Anonymous said...

Way to go Charlie ... she looks extremely proud! And I am proud of Steven being on the treadmill!! xoxoxoxo

Jenn said...

She is just growing and learning so much. I love to see what we have to look forward to.